Odd Little Jet Boat 60s or 70s Help ID it.

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by yardsalebill86, Feb 16, 2011.

1. yardsalebill86

yardsalebill86 New Member

Hello all I have an odd little boat and can not find any info on it anywhere.
    It is about 44" x 80" flat bottom square front Aluminum foam core with a nice little jet outboard it is orange and silver and the only name I can find on it is Horizal SoloJet the motor was made for the boat, it has an odd motor mount. It looks to be from the late 60s early 70s. If anyone has any info on it I would like to find out anything I can about it. It is in near mint condition.

2. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

3. yardsalebill86

horizALjet

horizaljet.jpg

This is the little jet outboard the name on it is horizALjet then it says SOLO on the top of the motor will try to upload boat pic

4. yardsalebill86

horizAL Boat

horizalboat.jpg

This is the boat it messures 42 by 84 inches the oar locks have name horizAL on them.
    Any help with ID will be A big help
    Thanks

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.