1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

AG Neovo Dim to Black Monitors

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Monitor Man, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Monitor Man

Monitor Man New Member

Hello Boat Design Forum Fam!

Just wanted to introduce myself, known as the “Monitor Man”; I'm Jason Pareja from AG Neovo Displays, a global company that provides a different style of monitor. We're not an off the shelf PC Monitor from Best Buy, and we're FAR from the $4,000 PLUS 'Marine Monitors' cost wise that you'll see on some of the giant sportfish boats that are often dealing with direct sunlight. Neovo's marine market has been hugely successful in Europe for many similar style boats;

Some boat owners have reached out to us directly after seeing some builds in the UK to find out what the catch was as the pricing was nowhere near what a typical monitor in this industry costs.

Our marine displays which, along with being able to dim to black, are optically bonded just like the MFDs out there so display visibility is much much better compared to those $200 Best Buy Monitors. Considering most of you guys are running in a wheelhouse where 1,000 nits in brightness isn't required, he suggested I introduce them to you guys in the forum.

In a nutshell, AG Neovo’s new SX/RX/QX displays (G version) are a terrific cost competitive 'prosumer' display for marine market. All metal housing, bonded AR glass, ideal for a pilothouse, works great with software like TimeZero and OLEX, as well as Black Box MFDs. The kicker is that this has been what has kept most guys away from software, black box systems or cockpit repeaters as the pricing for prior monitors were just astronomical when they weren't always needed.

Here is the MRP ( minimum retail price) to give you a sense of cost. We only sell through Distributors and dealers but welcome end users to reach out for more information.

http://www.neovo.dk/Marine

AG Neovo Marine Models - metal and glass housing; dim to black feature, 24/7 , 3 year warranty

SX-G Series Metal/ Protective Glass Housing; dim to black feature; 24/7, 3 year warranty

SX-15G 15" XGA 1024x768, $491
    SX-17G 17" SXGA 1280x1024, $499
    SX-19G 19" SXGA 1280x1024, $535

RX-G Series Metal/Protective Glass Housing; dim to black featue; 24/7, 3 year warranty

RX-22G 21.5" FHD 1920x1080, $544
    RX-24G 23.6" FHD 1920x1080, $590
    RX-32G 31.5" FHD 1920x1080, $1,162
    RX-42G 41.9" FHD 1920x1080, $1,617
    RX-55G 55" FHD 1920x1080, $2,395

QX-Series (4K) UHD - Metal Housing/ Protective Glass 24/7, 3 year warranty

QX-24 23.8" UHD 3840x2160, $985
    QX-28 27.9" UHD 3840x2160, $1,043
    QX-32 32" UHD 3840x2160, $1,122
    QX-43 42.5" UHD 3840x2160, $1,765
    QX-55 54.6" UHD 3840x2160, $2,542

I've been told to warn you not to be misled by the pics of only high-end 200' fishing boats with 20 monitors. Neovo's price points are perfect for the typical Downeast or Novi boats you guys run. Also I don't see the need to have 40'' monitors at the helm blocking your line of site.

Here is our website and marine case studies page: AG Neovo SX-Series Displays Set Out to Sea Aboard the Pleiades BF-155

Dealers, builders, and of course end users, please contact me for product information and questions. Dealers, you can also message me, and I can send you pricing. Doing some special promotion for Boat design Members now through end of May 2020. Thank you!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.