Orlando Clipper - Model?

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by mbaker410, Jul 30, 2014.

1. mbaker410

mbaker410 New Member

First off I am a new member to this site and new in terms of boat ownership. I have been around/on the water since I was a child and have done a lot of boating but I have been trying to fix up my uncles old Orlando Clipper since his passing in 2007.

I believe that this boat is a 1967 Scamp but not 100% on that. I have found the documentation that shows the offerings from the Orlando Boat Co. and I am able to match the dimensions to the spec sheet but without a picture I can't be certain.

The boat is 13.5' long and the transom is 48" inside to inside and 64" from outside to outside (not sure which is the correct way to measure the transom width).

There is not a HIN on the boat as I think this boat was manufactured prior to the current Coast Guard regulations. The only badges on the boat are the company name and the production number. Mine is No. 330. The other badge indicates a maximum of 4 persons.

If anyone can tell by the pictures or has any other information about this boat it would be very helpful. I am trying to get the boat re-titled and since it has been in my possession I can re-title it under the abandoned boat regulations in Maryland. However I need to provide the make for this boat and the year.

Thanks,

Mike

Attached Files:

2. mbaker410

mbaker410 New Member

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place! Thanks for moving it to the correct location.