1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

accesories for inflatables

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Agaponi, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. Agaponi
    Joined: Jan 2007
    Posts: 18
    Likes: 0, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: Venezuela

    Agaponi Junior Member

    Is there a supplier for the accesories that are glued to the tube (Hanldes, o-ring patches, etc) for inflatable boats? Im starting building 10 feet ribs and need those accesories. My ribs are made from ORCA hypalon.
  2. Kobus Potgieter
    Joined: May 2004
    Posts: 39
    Likes: 1, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: South Africa

    Kobus Potgieter Naval Architect

    inflatable boats

    try Scoprega or Ceredi. Both are Italian accessorie suppliers.
  3. GLSBoatman
    Joined: May 2007
    Posts: 1
    Likes: 0, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: Milwaukee, WI

    GLSBoatman New Member

  4. wet-foot
    Joined: Sep 2003
    Posts: 176
    Likes: 0, Points: 0, Legacy Rep: 10
    Location: canada

    wet-foot Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.