Proud owner of a TT680 but need more info/plans

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by cruiserpete, Apr 14, 2014.

1. cruiserpete

cruiserpete Junior Member

Hi all,

Just bought a Farrier TT680 off eBay from Mellbourne (Australia) and I'm after some more info.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Farrier-22-trailer-trimaran-in-good-condition-/301142077196?pt=AU_Boats&hash=item461d776f0c

I've located quite a number of websites ranging from Yahoo's Trailer Tri group to Farrier Marine, Inc.

I'm specifically after plans for the TT680 so I've an idea of its build should I need to undertake work. The TT680 looks to be in good condition and the owner sounds honest as I've bought it sight unseen so fingers crossed it's a good buy.

Main hull and armas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking into the sten berth but I'll make this the battery/electronics area as I sail solo so only need the wing berths. Only carrying 1 main/house battery but its a high quality Lifeline - 105Ah - AGM battery. Will hook it up to my 100 watt solar panel, MPPT regulator and VSR charging.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should be enough room for my 177cm frame to sleep
    [​IMG]

Stern folding system looks ok other than a clean up but only closer inspection when I collect her will tell... fingers crossed
    [​IMG]
    Hope to be on the water sailing by years end as I've just had shoulder surgery...
    Think I'll shout myself some new sails this Christmas :)

Cheers, Pete

2. redreuben

redreuben redreuben

Ian Farrier will sell you plans if you are a current owner.

3. cruiserpete

cruiserpete Junior Member

Thanks,

Emailed Farrier Marine Inc and they put me onto the Qld Multihull Yacht Club who sells restoration plans on a CD.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.