PCSAIL problem downloading

Discussion in 'Software' started by ErikG, Feb 6, 2002.

1. ErikG

ErikG Senior Member

Maybe I am stupid but... :confused:
    I can't get the file do D/L properly.
    I always get a message in Excel saying that vaiables in all the different pages are missing. When I get it up in Excel I can see the pages at the bottom and nothing else.

If anyone has a working copy could you please send me a copy and I will be a happier man for it :)

Thanks

mailto:erik.guldager@swipnet.se

Erik

2. Phil

Phil Junior Member

PCSAIL excel file

Hello Erik,

Try this joined zipfile. be sure to use excel 2000 with the solver installed.
    Phil.

Attached Files:

3. ErikG

ErikG Senior Member

Thanx Phil

I just got it E-mailed to me y Michel from Poland but thanks anyway.

Now there is the hard part... Getting it to work and understanding it.

Since I'm a mac user I have to run the macros "by hand" the buttons don't work in Excel 2001 for mac. Major bummer. I'll have to remake it later w. new buttons

Erik :)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been trying to download PCSail and been getting an error message pertaining to a circular reference. I am using excel 2000 with solver running under windows2000. Is anybody familiar with this problem and know the fix?

5. Phil

Phil Junior Member

PCSAIL

You just have to clic "cancel" button and continue, without any problem.

I join the user's manual (Word file).

Phil.

6. Phil

Phil Junior Member

7. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

I only have Excel 97, and I also get the circular reference message but as Phil says clicking cancel to that one error message allows you to continue and I don't spot anything obvious which isn't working. I haven't spend much time working in Excel so I'm not able to find what is generating that error message.

8. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Fixed. Sorry about that.
    Now you can attach files of these types:

Images shown in-line: [​IMG]gif //boatdesign.net/forums/images/attach/jpg.gifjpg [​IMG]jpeg

Attachments shown as links: [​IMG]png [​IMG]bmp [​IMG]dwg [​IMG]dxf [​IMG]iges [​IMG]stl [​IMG]msd [​IMG]srf [​IMG]pr3 [​IMG]max [​IMG]doc [​IMG]xls [​IMG]cdr [​IMG]txt [​IMG]zip [​IMG]pdf

If anyone wants a file type added to the list, just let me know.

I will also take the liberty of moving this thread to the software forum where it will be easier to find, but I'll also leave a redirect in the Sailboats forum where the thread begain.

Thanks everybody.

--and to the guests, how about taking a moment to register and become a forum member.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.