About learning foreign language

Discussion in 'Education' started by Selena, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Selena

Selena New Member

Mastering a foreign language today is very important. Many people are studying some other language except their mother tongue. I also want to learn foreign language very much. Especially English, German or Italian. But I have no idea which to learn easily or convenient. So I hope someone can give me some suggestions. Any.

2. TerryKing

TerryKing On The Water SOON

Languages

Where in Asia are you? Do you work on boats??

Im moving to Shenzhen area of China in August. I would like to find someone who would like to trade English and Mandarin, and especially work on Boating and Boatbuilding terms...

Ive acquired some French and a very little Arabic, here in North Africa the last 2 years, and I have some German from High School way back.. I never thought that much about languages, but now I wish I had learned more when I was younger!

3. Selena

Selena New Member

Hello TerryKing. I'm in China but I don't work on boats. I'm glad to exchange Chinese with your English.:)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.