intro and help please re: reputable designers to create CAD file southern US

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by pootie, Jan 22, 2012.

1. pootie

pootie cleepa

hello all,

i've lurked on your site for quite a while and really like it. it is one of the, if not the, best resources on the internet for boat design.

i've got a few questions i was hoping you guys could answer or provide feed back to. i'd like some recommendations for easy-to-deal with, reputable boat designers who could create a CAD file for a hull i'd like to develop.

i'd also like some input on who could take the finished design/cad file and cut a plug for me. i've already got someone who can build the mold and pop out hulls, i just need help in getting my vision drafted and a plug built.

i'm looking for resources in the south-central or southeast united states. i appreciate your time and comments. thank you very much.

wa da tah...

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Welcome to the forum.

There are several. PAR is in Florida. So is Eric Sponberg. but we have also in other states. Which state are you in?

3. FMS

FMS Senior Member

4. pootie

pootie cleepa

thank you very much for you suggestions.

sah da tay...

5. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

Shipping will add a lot to the cost of the plug. There are many of us that can build you one in this forum. Ideally, you should post your location. It will make answers more inappropriate. We don't even know which continent you live in.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.