Freelance Naval Architect

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Dr34m3r, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Dr34m3r

Dr34m3r Senior Member

Hi,

I am recently graduated Naval Architect from Finland now working in a small local company. Beside that i want to continue work as Freelance NA. I can provide service on GA, Concept Development, Stability calculation, Tank Plan, Resistance and propulsion, Structural Drawings.

I have the access to professional tools like Delftship pro, NAPA, Autocad, Rhino, Navcad , Maxsurf, Autoship, AutoHydro, GHS, Propcad and others from various source. So you can choose which program to be used for the task.

I mostly works with Commercial vessel like container ship, Bulk carrier, Cargo ship, small Passenger ship, Tug , etc.

If you want to start any small project task, feel free to send me PM.

Thanks much !

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

I wish you good luck in your quest. No easy way of freelance NA. So, cheer up!
    Why do not you include ARQN between your work tools?.

3. Dr34m3r

Dr34m3r Senior Member

Thanks much TANSL !

I know not so easy to go. but I have seen many small companies feel hard to buy the expensive program and recruit for work which can be outsourced easily. Anyway I will look into your program ARQN.

4. Dr34m3r

Dr34m3r Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.