A shipping container transportable multihull

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by bobg3723, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

They claim 18 knots in 8 knots of breeze. :eek: I have seen a video where one climbs away from a Tornado in around 10 knots of breeze. V impressive :D

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Sounds like a good alternative to the original design post - adequate opportunity to kill himself, and enjoy some thrills.... Existing design seems downright deadly without the thrills:D:D:D

3. Meanz Beanz

Drysuit, helmet, life jacket.... I was reading that the damn things beat some Orma 60's in a regatta... course was prolly to tight for the Orma's or summin like that. They are just one of the sixty odd boats I will have in my collection when I become a billionaire. Like Emelda and shoes... there is not enough time or money :D

4. Meanz Beanz

New Australian design concept for an Orma 60...

[​IMG]

5. masalai

masalai masalai

"60" being volume of galley in gallons? Should suit the original poster adequately too... Well kept on topic... to make it fill the container adequately, replicate the concept to 40 ft loa, interconnect modules with lengths of hose-pipe to allow equalising of load as it is being consumed. For long trips balast could be rum, but if he if following a rhum line what then? - bit of a rum do then what...

I forgot the praise (not the margaring)... Good design, demonstrates a deep understanding of sailing priorities...:D:D:D:D

6. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

What the **** is all this? I'm breaking my silence to get a chance to talk to you as indviduals. But if you want to hijack my thread, go right ahead. That does not change anyting. And you the1bunch, are the most cowardly son of a ***** little prick, and I do mean little prick. Hijack all you want. Do you think I care what you do? Do you think I care what you think? First off, you're a troll. You can't stand going one on one with straight talk like a couple of men. You run around accosting people with you're little antics. Call you're buddies, Call your posse. I'm calling you a coward.

You Masalai. You almost earned my respect. But now this. Hijack my thread for you're little ego trip. F you all.

I'll be here, and you'll send your troll friends to hijack this thread. Fine. A year from now, I'll still be here. Hijack my ***. Go hijack an ice cream truck.

Bob

7. Meanz Beanz

Yeah, yeah OK... I thought this one well off track and dead anyway... Looks like it went round the house's to me. Settle petal, I will far cough with this post... didn't mean to upset ya all :D

CYA...

8. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

Who are you?

9. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

Hold on, I just re-read your message. I'm Bob, the guy about this thrash these sons of a bitches. You seem to be well balanced. We can talk.
    Bob

10. masalai

masalai masalai

This one is CLOSED bob, good bye.....

11. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

get your inbred brother from texas on the horn.

12. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

The rest of you ingnort pissant ******* who want to talk **** and run off and play catch me if you can with perfect strangers who did nothing to you, be here at 7PM Central standard time.

I'm out of here. But I'll be back.

13. masalai

masalai masalai

Dear aunty bob, In your mood all I can say is "take your meds"... The occasional adjective is no big deal, get excited and run out of adjectives... We all do that too - what is new - - - - Showing a childish and immature nature full of invective of a personal nature and making all sorts of stupid threats of violence implied... is not well regarded...

Cool off, have a strong coffee and talk sense - If you find that impossible, all I can suggest is you spend your time in "dungeons" or chasing wildcats with nothing but a bowie knife...

Read with a cool head ALL of ALL the posts, and midst a lot of humour you will find many efforts to render support & advice...

Usual protocol in posting negative points and comments in "rep" via "Post Feedback" demonstrates childish petulance, particularly when not accompanied with your "avatar name" which is not automatically inserted... Many on this net regard that as the ultimate demonstration of cowardly behaviour... Criticism is favourably regarded in open forum. Praise is expected when due/appropriate via "rep" with a "moniker" of the giver & why...

14. Meanz Beanz

I'm gunna start a new thread... and put in my 2c about boats that can go in containers.

Best this one goes by the board... eh?

MBz

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Agreed - or you can use "Grumpy..." - gone quiet there...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.