A shipping container transportable multihull

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by bobg3723, Mar 5, 2008.

1. bobg3723

bobg3723 Senior Member

It's time to nip this in the bud. You know, the1much, you are one of those denizens of bridges and pathways who've found a new reason for continued bliss on the internet. Every opportunity you have to bloviate on this topic only serves to further the interests of the arrested development in your little world. You are referring to ME. No teenager, or someone like yourself with the mind of a bablum puking misfit. Not content with whatever decisions others make, and always finding reasons to object no matter how inconsequential, when you've been shown the door, you always spin around to stick your sneakers in the crack. Had you been a salesman physically at my front door taking up space, you would have been shoved onto your mealy mouth ***. But you've found a home here on the internet to take up virtual space, and you and your fellow travellers will make it as far as passers-by because you will be ignored from this point on. But since this venue is for others with like minds and not someone who professes to hate boats, you have nothing better to do other than to reveal yourself to others as a pinhead. Keep contributing. The community here will be better served to know your true nature.

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

ummm,,o.k,,,nip time,,,,have you seen what you've posted,,,and your "design",,see at first i thought it was just a design,,,and you asked our thoughts,,,then that "thing" what was it,,,oh,,ya,,a TENT in the water,,,,what ta hell are people suppose to think when we see post #40,,,,asking if your a teenager isnt a FAIR question after seeing that??
    and my "continuous bliss on the internet???,,, i do more work in 1 day then you do all week,,,,,and i do it with a broken neck,,,and i own 2 businesses, and half owner5 of another,,
    and as you say "bloviate on this topic only serves to further the interests of the arrested development in your little world.",,,,you asked for our OPINIONS of your "design",,,you got it,,,now you wanna cry bout it,,,,ya know if ya needed a hug , all ya had to do was ask,,, and then this,,"You are referring to ME. No teenager, or someone like yourself with the mind of a bablum puking misfit." did i call you names?? did i say your design is idiotic??is asking if your a teenager a put-down to ya???and then this "and always finding reasons to object no matter how inconsequential, when you've been shown the door, you always spin around to stick your sneakers in the crack. Had you been a salesman physically at my front door taking up space, you would have been shoved onto your mealy mouth ***. But you've",,um i dont object much,,,maybe ya should learn how to read,,,,theres that "age" thing your showing again,,
    and this "Had you been a salesman physically at my front door taking up space, you would have been shoved onto your mealy mouth ***. " well pal,,,my address is 5616 N county rd.west, odessa, texas
    come show me how'd you would accomplish that ;)
    and this "But you've found a home here on the internet to take up virtual space,",,,im pretty sure i've helped more people here on this forum, then you've helped yourself
    and lets not forget your best,,hehe "But since this venue is for others with like minds and not someone who professes to hate boats, you have nothing better to do other than to reveal yourself to others as a pinhead. Keep contributing. The community here will be better served to know your true nature."
    ummmm,,,i do hate boats,,,cant stand the damned things unless there drydocked,,,and like minds,,,,,you dont know CRAP about boats,,you dont even have the brain cells to know that you dont have to like boats to be able to work on them,,,theres ya age thingy again
    and a pinhead??,,hehehe,,,well Thanks fer that,,i love you too ;) heheeh :)
    so i have a few seconds,,,tell all the "boat lovers" just how much you know,,well we actually have like 10 seconds,,,tell us EVERYTHING you know
    and dont ask questions if ya gonna CRY when ya get them
    and i still hate boats ;)

3. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

4. masalai

masalai masalai

Failing access to sufficient pocket money, (post 45), I suggest you download FreeShip from - - http://freeship-plus.pisem.su/indexEN.html - - Many seem to use version 2.6, here you can get the latest at 2.88 released on 28 Feb 2008 - but make sure your "pop-up blocker" and "anti-viral stuff" is up to date & do not visit any of the pop-up sites.... Download seems clean though....

5. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

i was gonna give him a copy,,hehe,,still will if he wants the XI pro ;)

6. masalai

masalai masalai

Well said the1, Honesty and openness pays in a forum where a few grumpy old ******** sit occasionally:D - - :p:p:p

7. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

...and you guys are still taking advice from somone who lives in the desert Opps, sorry Jim, THE LAND OF NON-SKID

8. masalai

masalai masalai

Who is that with the teflon underpants? - - Gotta make entertainment where it can be found, in a non-threatening way, interspersed with trinkets of wisdom, support or guidance (direction) buried deep in appropriate volumes of verbosity, generally heading at pointing a course away from rocky shores (by announcing/enunciating these hazards):D...

9. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

Just a friend who has to remind Jim to take his meds.

10. masalai

masalai masalai

For a hippie, he does seem to get excited on occasion:D, Maybe it is just his kind heart and concern for the life of others??? :D:D:D

11. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

hehehee ;),,,ya,,thats what i fergot
    TY Kapt. ;)

12. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

i think we oughtta feel some kind of responsibility to tell the poor dude he's gonna drown,,,i cant afford to loose a friend hehe ;)

13. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

No you can't. Then you'll be down to one. I'll allways be your friend....Trust me....

14. masalai

masalai masalai

I always knew you were a softie at heart, even though you look like someone I would not like to encounter on a dark night whilst you were looking for some of your missing daughters:D:D:D - - - - Did you delight at scaring the kiddies on - haloween? - - - - Piracy can be fun - can we claim ransom for this thread?

15. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

O.k. let's take this back to the thread. Why is he redeisigning the wheel? Foldable Tri hulls have been around for quite a while. Designed for trailers they can easilly be refigured to the sizes he is looking for.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.