Autoship forum

Discussion in 'Software' started by athvas, May 8, 2014.

1. athvas

athvas Senior Member

Is there specific Forum/Discussion for Autoship software despite Boatdesign.net

2. Dr34m3r

Dr34m3r Senior Member

no forum

3. pdmsvn

pdmsvn Junior Member

Authorship indeed not exactly compare with Napa in faring line and calculation hydrostatic, you should learn napa.

4. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

As to the initial question, I am not sure what other forums exist where Autoship questions are discussed, but I should point out that licensed customers get tech support through either their dealer or in North America directly: http://cadcam.autoship.com/cadproductsservices/trainingsupport/trainingsupport.htm And if you're not finding an answer to a general question about a capability, Autoship features, procedure, etc., I wouldn't hesitate to send presales questions via http://cadcam.autoship.com/cadaboutautoship/cadcontactus.htm

5. ABoatGuy

ABoatGuy Member

ATHVAS

This is the section of this forum where most people post Autoship/Autohydro questions. There are some sharp people here that will generally respond, but as the Moderator pointed out Autoship has very good technical support if you call them.

6. athvas

athvas Senior Member

Thanks for suggestions....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.