Share owner/investment partner required

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by watchkeeper, Apr 28, 2008.

1. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Australian Project Manager based in Middle East wants a share partner investor for 25mt ketch. Vessel launched 1992 refiitted 2005 major refit replacing all machinery, main engine, propulsion, electric/electronics, new rebuilt interior, decks, coach houses, masts and spars, rigging, all sail hardware plus 76st 24V winches, keel and some timber plus all new galley.

Intention is to charter in West Med and charter/wreck dive in East Med during season balance is private sail time for owners. I have information re. suitable locations and lived in the region for several years. The idea is to make some money and enjoy the opportunities.
    Charter pre refit in 2004 net $160K ex. tax

Owner will continue to PM new builds and refits because I like it and the monies good.
    The yacht is classic style, sails beautifully and sea kindly. Full documentation, inventory and pics availible.
    Value Ero850K Share purchase US$120K
    Direct email shaun@orlops.com

Attached Files:

2. oceanreef

oceanreef Junior Member

I realise this is an old thread but what is the situation now?

3. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

Hi Oceanreef

Status is the same. I have a few interested parties I think one was more interested in 'other' cargo opportunities if you get my drift so I gave him the flick.
    Some others are still talking but nothing settled as yet then my build projects have kept me so busy I sort of put it on the back burner otherwise the opportunity is still up for negotiations till a contract is signed off.

4. oceanreef

oceanreef Junior Member

have any business plans been drawn up, possible earnings, type of work involved?
    you can use my personal email meyacht@hotmail.com if you want.

5. oceanreef

oceanreef Junior Member

i notice two different usernames. am i dealing with same person?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.