Nandor Fa

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Robert Hamilton, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Robert Hamilton

Robert Hamilton New Member

Hello every/anyone,
    I would like to make contact with Nandor Fa. I have lost touch with him for many years and would like to catch up on events since we last saw each other. It was in Port Elizabeth South Africa after he sailed up from the southern ocean with damaged rudders. I was able to offer a little assistance and we had a good few weeks. I would be most appreciative of anyones help.
    Thanks
    Rob

2. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Hi Rob :)

Your name sounds very familiar to me.
    I used to stay in Port Elizabeth from 1987 - 1994. At the time I happened to own Force Marine CC in Despatch around the corner, building steel yachts. People I used to hang around with were Tony Guy, Basil Scklarr of Star Marine CC, Ronnie Nel (passed away) from Nelco Marine, Grahame Emberson, and the usual crowd from the club.
    Does Anthony Steward (ant) happens to be your son-in-law? Or do I bark up the wrong tree.

Nevertheless, sorry I could not help with Nandor Fa.

3. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Hi Rob. :)

Thanks for your email reply. I will tell Bazil when I see the old jewboy again.

Hou die blink kant bo in Engeland. Hoop jy ondersteun nog die bokke en proteas, al gaan dit nie so goed met ons tans nie.

Beste Groete

4. evazempleni

evazempleni New Member

Hy Robert.
    Nandi as a good frien of us :) so if you wish to get in contact with him please let me know what shell I tell him about you. If you wish I will forward your message to him so he will be able to answer you.
    Ist that a deal for you?
    best wishes Eva

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.