8' El Toro Damage

Discussion in 'Wooden Boat Building and Restoration' started by orca bait, Feb 18, 2009.

1. orca bait

orca bait orca bait

Hi There: my first time doing this ~ thanks for your patience.
    The pixture shows dry rot damage to the bowplate and extends about 1" down the side of the pram. Is a small area but one I want to repair. This is the only structural damage. I also need help with suggestions to strip and repaint per my previous post. The pram is of plywood construction. Oh, the numbers 5361 are etched, branded or??? into the centerpiece of wood(don't know the term) in the interior. Hull ### ?????

Thanks for the help,

Steve

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

no picture////.................

3. orca bait

orca bait orca bait

Sorry rasorinc, i'm working on it. thanks for your patience

4. orca bait

orca bait orca bait

hope this goes through now

5. orca bait

orca bait orca bait

again ~ :mad:

6. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

nope no pic.

7. orca bait

orca bait orca bait

hi rasorinc ~ thanks for stayin with me. steve

8. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

OrcaBait, to include an image click on Go Advanced, scroll down to find Manage Attachments and click on that. With that you can search and open your own folders, select and upload an image file.

It will handle most types, but as a courtesy to people with slow connections I suggest you convert bmp files to jpg so it loads quicker.

When this is done the application will tell you the size of the file it has uploaded. At that point you can close the Manage Attachments box, add your text and post. Your image will appear as a Thumbnail that people can click on.

Also, you can do this retroactively if you forget, by clicking on Edit at the bottom right of your post.

It is probably better if you keep your posts in a single thread while you are on the same topic rather than starting a new thread.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.