1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

29' Hull/Project boat $1800.00

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Spike102806, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike102806

Spike102806 New Member

29 foot boat hull for sale. Great project. Stringers and some foam in place, rigging tube for wires, fiberglass center console and 250 gallon aluminum gas tank, never used included. I have paperwork to show point of origin for the hull. <contact information removed>

Attached Files:

2. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

What is the beam of the boat and the thickness of the bottom plate and the side plates.
    Also do you know the grades of the aluminum used in the build? I'm quite interested in the hull.

3. Spike102806

Spike102806 New Member

The hull is a fiberglass hull, not aluminum. The gas tank in it is aluminum. The beam is 8 feet 8 inches.

4. Topmarine

Topmarine New Member

?

Is it for outboads do you have pitures for the transome

5. Wavewacker

Wavewacker Senior Member

That big empty spot aft looks like a motor well to me, and the beam is just two inches over the road limit! :rolleyes::D

6. pazimmer610

pazimmer610 New Member

Still available? I am in NC would love to come look.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.