1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

5 axis milling machine for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bvh, Mar 25, 2014.

1. bvh

bvh New Member

Thermwood M67 5-axis milling machine for sale. Perfect for milling MDF plugs and moulds. Max. range is 3m x 1,5m x 0,9m height. Machine is currently located in Belgium.

Contact me for more information.

Attached Files:

2. BYD_J

BYD_J New Member

We are interested.

We would be interested in your 5 axis milling machine.

Could you email us at:

info@buckleyyachtdesign.com and we can discuss this.

3. yanivmass

yanivmass Junior Member

Pleas contact me with more info regarding CNC machine

Dear Sir,
    Pleas let me know if its still available, and if so pleas send me more details
    Thanks

Yaniv Mass
    yanivmass@gmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.