1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Venus chopper gun

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by keeperboat, Apr 12, 2005.

1. keeperboat

keeperboat New Member

Venus chopper gun/gelcoater with heater and wet out roller.I bought this unit used about 5 years ago.It most likly will need to have some orings replaced as it has not been used for a while.I have all the manuals and alot of spare parts (rebuild kits & misc parts) I am getting out of the boat construction bisness.Paid $2500 will sell for $1000 or best offer.Have some other tools also keeperboat@comcast.net

2. Eagle Boats

Eagle Boats Senior Member

What model is it, and is it internal or external mix?

3. Maciej

Maciej Junior Member

Can you send some photos on e-mail? We are looking for second hand gelcoater/chopper

BR
    Maciek
    info@pmcyachts.com

4. keeperboat

keeperboat New Member

venus

Its an internal mix with the heater for gel coating if needed.

5. Eagle Boats

Eagle Boats Senior Member

Please send me your phone number. I would like to take a look at the Venus.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.