Just wanted to say hello

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by sailvayu, Sep 28, 2002.

1. sailvayu

sailvayu Junior Member

Just found this place. Very cool. I have been a boatbuilder for the past 28 years. I have recently gone back to school for a 2 year degree in mech. eng. I am located in southeast NC. I am a cerified marine surveyor, as well as ABYC elec cert. I did the Westlawn course back in the mid 80's. OK now ya'll know something of me, I look forward to hanging around here:)

2. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

sailvayu,
    Welcome, your just the guy we have been looking for to help us with O-1. Feel free to join in.

:D Gary

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Welcome to the forums sailvayu! Glad to have you with us. It's always great to have new people join the discussions, and it sounds like you have a lot of interesting experience which hopefully we'll talk you into sharing with us.

Again, welcome to our forums!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

a belated welcome but a welcome never the less. this place will even help the best of the best, we are all here to learn and help others. Just some of us learn a little slower than others ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.