Marine Design and Systems Engineering

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by BigBoats, Jan 10, 2005.

1. BigBoats

BigBoats New Member

I'm a multi-disciplined marine engineer with over 25 years experience in commercial & military ships, as well as large private custom yachts.
    Now providing Tampa, Fl based design support and consult engineering services to the marine industry.

Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, naval architecture, interior GA, interior/ exterior furniture fabrication details, structural steel, aluminum, and composite design/construction, marine mechanical / propulsion systems design & installation, as well as vessel "trouble-shooting".

Proficient in Lloyds, ABS, USCG, and ABYC rules/regulations.

John Milachouski
    8465 Flagstone Drive
    Tampa, Florida 33615
    (813) 886-6448
    E-mail: jmilacho@tampabay.rr.com

Resume available upon request.

2. waterman

waterman Boat Geek

expecting graduate in search of work

John,
    I'll be graduating from UNO in May with a degree in N.A.M.E. and am looking for a job in the small craft industry, specifically yachts. Are you in need of any additional staff members? If not, do you know of anyone who does?
    Sincerely,
    John H.

3. BigBoats

BigBoats New Member

Hi John,
    At present I'm just an independent consultant, however if my needs change I will gladly give you a call.

Regards
    John M.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.