Short Term labor Solutions for the fiberglass industry

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by MHEnterprises, May 2, 2007.

1. MHEnterprises

MHEnterprises Junior Member

If you have a need for highly experiened fiberglass laminators,finishers,ect Please visit my web site www.mhenterprisesllc.com You will see the services I have available to the marine industry. We are doing production boat building for some smaller companies at this time and just completed a project for a major mold manufacturer. This type of service works well for the little guy as you are able to have a fixed manufacturing cost and a very reliabe and experienced staff avaiable to you. As you will read I am able to offer personel that can fill just about any need you may have. If you need help not shown please call or e-mail me with your requirments.
    Thanks for your time and I hope that we will be able to help our fellow manufacturers.

2. maine-e-ac

maine-e-ac New Member

I see after looking at your web site you did some mold work for Marine Concepts. I will e-mail you some items I have that need to be done quickly. Let me know when would be a good time to call you.
    Thanks
    Tren

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.