3D Designer is seeking for a job

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by esko, Aug 31, 2005.

1. esko

esko New Member

3D Designer is seeking for a contract 1/2 to 2 years.
    I have been working for a project head designer and Interior constructs Designer in Cruise ship Projects in Finland. My specialty is restaurants, bubs,atriums and lido restaurants.

I have been managing for a 2 to 5 designer’s team from layout designs to furnitures production designs and production supervising from workshops to installations in yards. I also have some production experience in interior fittings and pipefittings. Before my interior designer carrier, I was working in HVAC Engine room outfit designing with 2D and 3D CAD’s.

My working platform is Autodesk Inventor 10, Acad2006, Acad mechanical /mechanical desktop 2006. If there are some other programs with to work I am adopt fast the new features for a programs.

Now I am working in CAD Software Company in Finland. I am Software Engineer operating with CAD constructor, Design process Consulting and technical sales support.

I am 35 years old marred and I have 4 children. Me and my family are ready to move a board or make other arrangements to travel and working periods on site.

If you have something to offer me pleas contact me by email: esko.hekkala@jippii.fi and I send my CV.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.