2005 Caravelle 187 LS Bow Rider

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Timhardley, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Timhardley

Timhardley New Member

Hi fellas! My name is Tim and I plan on buying a Caravelle 187 LS Bow Rider tomorrow afternoon. I have been eyeing this boat for quite some time now and me and the owner have reached an agreement of 4 grand for it. I am here to ask for all of your opinions to know if I should buy it or not.

I am not sure how to really add images on here but hers the zidozone link for it is
    http://www.zidozone.com/ad/0532-2005-Caravelle-187-LS-Bow-Rider-Boat-with-trailer

I plan to park it in my drive way its perfect size and its really comfortable my kids absolutely love it so give me some advice please!

2. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Senior Member

The major cost of a small 2005 boat will be the mechanicals. Bring a mechanic along and take a test drive in the water if you can.

3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

If you can't drive 7 year old boat, there's a problem and you should find another boat.

4. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Senior Member

True, true. Still for sale. Tim, were you delayed or did you spot something of concern?

5. Timhardley

Timhardley New Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.