1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

38' W/A Molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Nomad, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

For Sale

38'8" x 11'8"

Complete set of W/A molds

Was designed to build as an inboard or outboard

For pictures and information email me at the address in my profile or call at 850-584-3953

Pictures can be found at: http://boatmoldtrader.com/38__W_A_Sportfish.php

I'll be getting some more up tonight.

Asking 350,000

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Ähhh, sorry, 350.000 what? $$ ? Are you kidding?

3. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

apex,

Asking price. That and I believe that the conversion rate would work out in your favor if I'm not mistake... ;)

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

Well, not meaning to offend you, and its not quite apples and apples (I make wooden boats mainly) but if I can make a completely outfitted boat at about 70% of that price (and I can), I believe a mould should be a bit cheaper???
    And theres no conversion rate I am talking $$$

Regards
    Richard

5. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Richard,

The boats built out of this mold (atc core cell bagged hulls, kevlar etc.) sell in the 450k range on up. We are looking to scale back a bit.

No offense but here in the US with the market of the customers that buy this boat a wood boat wouldn't float. They want to run in the 70's and are scared of rot and the likes.

As you said, not apples to apples.

6. Nomad

Nomad Senior Member

Additional pictures have been added to the linked page.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.