1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

20 Onslow Bay/breakwater Molds (sold)

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by atlanticbeach, Jan 17, 2017.

1. atlanticbeach

atlanticbeach New Member

BreakWater/Onslow Bay 20 Molds for sale. 3 piece constructed hull with all small parts ready for building. Molds have been completely pointed and polished with no repairs needed.

This boat was built by Onslow Bay Boats and later by us at KenCraft as the Breakwater 20. High level fit and finish with sharp 61 degree deadrise in the front tapering to a 10 degree deadrise at the transom.

See enclosed link to mold pics as well as some of the finished pictures of the hull. For Hull, Liner and Cap along with all hatches and finished boxes we are asking $19,000. This is a turnkey set of molds that were purchased by us 2 years ago for more than $28,000 and we brought them to the factory and spent a great deal of time fixing all issues and pointed and polished them completely.

Contact with any questions and the link is enclosed to Dropbox for pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vlvo44r89cm4etw/AAB0FGK0ImhdFtcs_L05h8jia?dl=0

2. Jesse D

Jesse D New Member

Are these molds still available?

3. atlanticbeach

atlanticbeach New Member

I still have them stored inside.

Thanks

4. Adam S

Adam S New Member

Do you still have the molds available? Can you call me at (516) 313-5898 or email me at aschmitt63@msn.com
    Thanks
    Adam

5. VidaMarBoats

VidaMarBoats New Member

if these are still available pls email me info @VidaMarBoats@gmail.com

6. T Vokey

T Vokey New Member

Molds still available?

7. atlanticbeach

atlanticbeach New Member

Sorry I have not been on the site. Feel free to reach out to me at 919-649-8058 Yes they are available
    thanks

8. atlanticbeach

atlanticbeach New Member

Boat molds need a new home for this great boat. Price is $13,000 negotiable.

9. tim malley

tim malley New Member

Are they still around?

10. VidaMarBoats

VidaMarBoats New Member

They were purchased by us almost a year ago. Not available

11. VidaMarBoats

VidaMarBoats New Member

Sorry “over a year ago”

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.