1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Lot of Bass Hawk Molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by BassHawkMolds, Oct 16, 2012.

1. BassHawkMolds

BassHawkMolds New Member

I have several molds that were in a warehouse that my company bought. They are all molds from the Bass Hawk line of bass boats back in the late 1980s and early 1990s. I have molds for the following models 14XL, 15XL, 16XL, 17XL, 181XL, 196XL, 196F-S, and maybe a couple more. I also have a good many molds for livewells, storage bins, and miscelaneous other bins and floor components.

I think the 196 molds are probably in the best condition; however, all molds will probably need a few minor touch ups prior to running. These molds have been stored in a warehouse since the early 1990s with a tarp over them and some have some other dash and miscelaneous Bass Hawk parts stored on top of them.

Make me an Offer.

Chip

2. mkirshy

mkirshy New Member

3. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

I'll give you 1K for the 196XL. She's a bit out of date.

4. BassHawkMolds

BassHawkMolds New Member

I would probably go 2500 on the 196 molds. It is actually three molds. The hull and two top caps. One for the 196XL and one for the 196FS. Single or dual console. I really don't want to sperate them since I only have one hull mold, but I'm open to offers.

5. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

Way to dated for me. Good luck

6. BassHawkMolds

BassHawkMolds New Member

Am I that over priced? I thought these molds would be worth more.

7. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

I did a search, and just a hand full of boats came up. The deck is out of date, and not worth much. The hull really isn't any better than the deck . The problem with the older boats is the newer motors. Back in the 80's and mid to late 90's a V6 outboard weighed about 400 pounds. Today that same V6 weighs in at 500 pounds or more. What does that mean, well the transom will sit lower in the water, too low. Even with today's hull designs water still finds it's way over the transom and into the boat. Even 1k is pushing it. It would need a new deck designed at minimum, and that would run 3-4k just in materials, that's not including the several hundred hours in building the deck it's self.

8. rawenergy

rawenergy New Member

We are really interested in all of these BassHawk moulds

Chip
    Nov. 08, 2012

Please get back to me a.s.a.p. as I have others I'm after aswell.

Please correspond by my normal email from now on, not on the boat site, and
    my email is rawenerg@hotmail.com or rawenergyresources@gmail.com

We are really interested in all of these, so please send me a complete info package and pictures if possible. Thank you.

I have no idea what you have, I need the following, on all what you have. So
    What its’ worth, who knows, so give me an idea what your thinking, and I’ll give you what I just bought a complete boat companies assets worth $27M US out in Cal. All for $166,000. And I mean a complete boat builders company assets.

I put all that down what I bought and below the email below ??? This would be a all cash deal, as is, where is, FOB where they are.

Please get back to me with any and all info, and any pictures of the
    moulds, parts, pieces, and any and all pictures of any of the finished
    or un- finished boats recent or past, as well.

I also need the weight, approximately ??? Where they are at ???, How many
    truck, or semi loads, again approx.

Lot of Bass Hawk Molds

I have several molds that were in a warehouse that my company bought. They are all molds from the Bass Hawk line of bass boats back in the late 1980s and early 1990s. I have molds for the following models 14XL, 15XL, 16XL, 17XL, 181XL, 196XL, 196F-S, and maybe a couple more. I also have a good many molds for livewells, storage bins, and miscelaneous other bins and floor components.
    I think the 196 molds are probably in the best condition; however, all molds will probably need a few minor touch ups prior to running. These molds have been stored in a warehouse since the early 1990s with a tarp over them and some have some other dash and miscelaneous Bass Hawk parts stored on top of them.
    Make me an Offer.
    Chip http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=587921

My Home office phone number is @ 1-587-353-3150 and Bus. Cell @1-587-999-5060
    Or email me a good time to phone, and best time of the day.
    regards
    J. R. (James) Clifford / President / C.E.O.
    P.O. Box 30068, Chinook RPO
    Calgary, Alberta T2H 2V8 CANADA
    Ph: (403) 265-6690 Fax: (403) 265-6609
    Email: rawenerg@hotmail.com
    rawenergyresources@gmail.com

Thank you

JR

Re: Business Description as follows
    This is a sale of the assets of a Performance Boat Manufacturer in
    Southern California located in a 12,600 sq. ft. facility. It is an opportunity to enter the business at a very low cost.
    The assets offered for sale and the asking prices are as follows:
    Boat Molds for sale
    21 ft. 210 Outlaw
    21 ft. 210 Magnum
    23 ft. 230 Velocity
    24 ft. 6 in. 2450 Phantom
    25 ft. 6 in. 2550 X-Celerator
    28 ft. 280 Thunder
    26 ft. 6 in. Silver Bullet Deck Boat
    Total price for boat molds is ?? so make your best offer
    Paint Spray Booth was worth over $24,000 width 25 ft. depth 25 ft. height 10 ft.
    Table saw, band saw, drill press, various tools
    Fork lift
    Work tables, boat steps etc.
    Two trailers V bottom boats
    Trailer Deck Boat
    Total price for previous equipment not including the molds
    Boats for sale
    23 ft. 230 Velocity with tower (motor not included)
    23 ft. 230 Velocity without tower (motor not included)
    24ft. 6 in. 2450 Phantom (motor not included)
    25 ft. 6in. 2550 X-Celerator (motor not included)
    Two 2550 X-Celerators partially completed
    26 ft. Silver Bullet Deck Boat partially completed
    Total price for boats is ?? somake your best offer
    The owner will consider selling the assets all together
    or individually.

9. dooper dold

dooper dold New Member

Hello I was wondering if you still have the 19'6" or similar molds still available if so please call me at 239-707-3956. Thank You Dooper Dold

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.