1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Boat Molds for Sale - Aquaforce, Lake & Bay, Lagoon, Prototypes

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by JK88, Feb 1, 2023.

1. JK88

JK88 New Member

Liquidating some assets to focus on other projects. Message me and I can send more pictures through email/text.

16' Aquaforce Flats Skiff - deck, hull, insert, hatches, everything you need turn out these boats. photo walk around of final product attached. $30k

Lake and Bay 17'6 - hull and hatch gutters only - $15k

Prototype Lagoon Skiffs - 16' Hull mold only, comes with completed hull - attached photos - $15k

All located in Wilmington Area, NC.

Delivery Available.

Attached Files:

2. drumrollcharters22

drumrollcharters22 New Member

3. Fuajn1290

Fuajn1290 New Member

Is the lake and bay 17’6 still available? If so please contact me at bradleyn643@gmail.com. Thanks

4. JK88

JK88 New Member

Yes. Will send email.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.