1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

35 years worth of molds, flats, offshore etc

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by matt888, Dec 19, 2005.

1. matt888

matt888 Junior Member

We have 35 years of molds for sale and will sell all of them as a package price or split groups up, call and ask for Mike or Mark at 1-863-293-5022 or email me at centralflmatt@hotmail.com we are in central florida, many pics available on request, this is just a few of what we have, we also have deck boats, canoes, dock molds etc...

Attached Files:

2. cocoamnt2

cocoamnt2 New Member

mechanic

Hello I live in st pete ive been looking for a discontinued boat mold to make
    a swimming pool out of 30-40 foot range any ideas ?

3. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

Pls be advise on the sale package of the mold. You can send me detail and drawing of dimension to wellydeckhand@yahoo.co.id , pls include your offer for the whole deal as a package? or selected item.

Further corespondant will be through email..................

4. armyranger1994

armyranger1994 Junior Member

do you still have these molds? can you please send me info and prices of these? i am highly interested. thank you. armyrangerm203gunner@yahoo.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.