1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

looking for 22 cat molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by alcastan, Nov 21, 2010.

1. alcastan

alcastan Junior Member

Hi, just wondering if someone has a 22' cat molds, I want to make some bass boats and I don't want to do a v hull, I would like to start with a cat hull,

Thank you,

Alejandro,

2. titan22

titan22 Junior Member

Cat Molds

I have the molds for a 21'6" tunnel that Talon built. I also have equipment, material and tools I may be interested in selling. Contact me at Titan22@earthlink.net Thanks, Tim

3. alcastan

alcastan Junior Member

Molds

thanks Tim, I just sent you an email..

Alejandro,

4. tom newman

tom newman New Member

boat molds for sale

Dear Alcastan,

We have a complete set of 22' ProSports BayKat molds. This includes: hull, deck-liner, live-well, fish box molds, and hatch molds. All are in excellent condition. Complete documentation from builder.

We have running demos and a website. Go to www.baykat.com to check out the boats.

We have rigged these boats for bass fishermen and they perform excellent.

Please contact me.

Tom Newman
    586-557-8619

5. alcastan

alcastan Junior Member

Molds

Hi Tom, I'll call you tomorrow, thank you very much!!

Alejandro,

6. whiticar40

whiticar40 Junior Member

Alejandro, would you have any interest in purchasing a 22' catamaran hull and deck to be used as a plug, and then creating your own molds from it? Email me at HSL1048@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks, Harry

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.