1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

3 kayaks, 1 canoe, 1 sleigh, molds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by aquatik, Apr 5, 2008.

1. aquatik

aquatik New Member

All fiber. molds in good condition. Ready to lay and produce. Will send pics on request. If you want to start your own business making kayaks or expand your existing line, phone me, 403-366-4860.

2. ryarotsky

ryarotsky New Member

Location & Prices

Hello, can you tell me the location, description and prices for the kayak and canoe molds. I'm new to the forum so let me know if there's a better way to request info from overseas where I'm sitting on assignment for awhile. I'd figure they're in Calgary, but hey, what do I know?

3. aquatik

aquatik New Member

reply for info. on molds

Each mold is 18,000. They are in good to excellent shape.
    Ready to pull. They haven't been used much. Each mold could produce 500
    products easily.

- The red sit on top is 11'. Sells for approx. $600-875.Weight is approx.37pds.
    - The wide body red or blue is approx. 12'. Sells for approx. $1,200-1600.weight 49pds.
    - The sport kayak with the girl in it is 14'. It doesn’t need a rudder but thought I’d see how it performs. Sells for approx. $2,000. weight 54pds.
    - the snow sled is 7' and weighs 37pds.
    Weight varies with material used to produce the product. The weight of each mold varies.They are quite heavy approx.75-100pds.
    All the above are located in Calgary,AB.

The Canoe is 17' square-back, its weight is 62pds. The mold itself is approx. 120pds. The canoe sells for 1200.00. Located in Kenora,ON

These are all lake kayaks.

I had no problem selling any that I made. Each mold cost
    approx. 25,000 or more to make. If you’ve made molds, you’ll understand.

Let me know if you are interested. I’ll give whoever buys them the info. for attachments, seats and any technical help. If you are already in the business, you would have no problem making the products.

Ph number is 403-366-4860. EM is michaelkrisko@shaw.ca
    I can send pics.
    Mike:)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.