2d/3d cad drafting and design

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by smckee10, Jul 22, 2017.

1. smckee10

smckee10 Junior Member

Skip Mckee

Simpsonville, South Carolina.

1-509-948-0492

Smckee1@outlook.com

My name is Skip McKee. I am a 2d/3d designer located in Greenville, South Carolina. I am looking to build experience and future clientele. I would like the opportunity to interview with your company, for contract or permanent employment.

I have over fifteen years of mechanical, civil, Marine, and architectural experience using AutoCAD and Microstation software including Inventor, REVIT, 3dsmax, and Triforma, Plant Space Design Series, and Solid Works.

My capabilities include 2d/3d cad design and drafting, manual to cad conversions, 3d modeling and rendering, spacial studies, digital prototypes, animations, presentations, material takeoffs, and engineering support.

I can create samples of my work if you have any projects you would like to see completed, to showcase my capabilities.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to contact me with any questions or possible project opportunities.

Sincerely,

Skip McKee

509-948-0492

Smckee1@outlook.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.