1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

35' Carolina-Style Sportfisher Mold Set

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by CarolinaFishman, Apr 30, 2012.

1. CarolinaFishman

CarolinaFishman New Member

Our Company is now posting for sale our 35' Sportfisher Mold and it's full collection of matching major structure molds for multiple configurations and layouts.
    From this low volume set, we have handcrafted some of the most technologically advanced boats available.
    Among the collection are:
    The hull and liner molds
    Superstructure and Console molds
    as well as the Volvo Mold set to outfit this 35' with the IPS sytem which we have had impressive results with.
    The boats could be powered via inboards or outboards, and with the Volvo molds included, you could power them with almost any propulsion system available.

Designed in-house in conjunction with Nick Boska Naval Architecture, then tuned & tweaked to handle the power of the Volvo IPS by Donald Blount & associates.
    [​IMG]
    Below is a short video of one of the first pulls.
    For other opinions, here is an excerpt from Professional Boatbuilder Magazine and a list of a few of the other popular Magazines that have covered our innovation:
    Marlin Magazine
    Southern Boating
    Sportfishing Magazine
    Big Game
    Power & Motor Yachting

This set will sell for $169k, call Trevor at (252) 482-0775 or click my profile and send me an email.

2. clamoto

clamoto New Member

Sweet boats

What more info can you tell me about the molds for sale?

3. CarolinaFishman

Thx ,
    Got a lot of info available, many molds included....send me an email and I can shoot you more pics and details, or call here during the day (482-0775) and you can chat with Trevor about them....

4. clamoto

clamoto New Member

Hull

Can the molds be retrofitted for other power options?

5. clamoto

clamoto New Member

Sorry

I mistook your post for another. i see the retrofit is possible. Still researching...

6. CarolinaFishman

Update

Now that I had a chance, I snapped some shots of the Superstructure Mold since it has been asked about the most.
    Also added a great shot of the Engine vent mold. Having so many molds make assembling this Hull Package pretty straight forward.
    The Hull mold itself is being used with Vacuum infusion and a completed hull can take only 3-4 days, instead of weeks.
    [​IMG]

This set includes many molds, including the Hull, Superstructure, hatches & lids, waterways, lower guards, and an Upper Station Console mold.
    Besides also having the Volvo Molds for IPS integration, we will include Laminating schedules and a detailed building Materials list. You could be construciting your first hull in a matter of days.
    Additionally the Price for this set is now set at $150k...
    Feel free to call for more Info, we have answered many questions, because of that I am trying to include some more.(252)482-0775

7. CarolinaFishman

Gotta make room very soon...

@John, sorry we lost each other...The 45' Calyber is the main reason...lol
    We are a small company and just physically cannot build a 29', 35' and 45' in the same building....Not quite in the market for building a new facility either though, we don't want to just push them outside for the next year if we can help it....:D

NEW MOVE IT PRICE
    $125k

8. Drummer0314

Drummer0314 New Member

still trying to move those molds?

9. CarolinaFishman

Yeah Drummer. We have been getting some good activity, actually have a few coming next week to check them out in person.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.