1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Boat Molds & Equipment for Production (Sold)

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by IPB, May 18, 2014.

1. IPB

IPB New Member

I have to molds for sale, one os for a 14'6" fishing/poling skiff, and the other is a 19' center console,
    the 14' mold is a hull mold for the production of making a rolled edge skiff that is in current production. i have customers with boats on order currently,
    the 19' is a mold that i own and have built several out of it, it can be built as a finished liner or rolled edge boat,
    both sets of molds are in great condition and ready for production,
    as stated, i have all the equipment needed to have a turn key boat company!

maginum venes chopper/wetout system, and a magnum venus pail rider gel coat gun, both are external mix units, and very well maintained!

the price for everything is $30,000! which could pay for itself in as little as 4 months with the production that is currently producing now! i can also help with delivery in the state of FL!

2. suncatcher

suncatcher New Member

send contact info please

3. IPB

IPB New Member

4. suncatcher

suncatcher New Member

sent you an email with my phone number a few days ago. give me a call if you still have your biz for sale. thanks

5. IPB

IPB New Member

Reduced Price $25,000

6. IPB

IPB New Member

Sold!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.