No time to build the boat, so the plans are for sale

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Grnch, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Grnch

Grnch Junior Member

I got this sportfishing boat designed for us about a year ago. The original plan was to compete in this segment of 16 foot sportfishing boats, but we are tied down again for pretty much all year in 2023 and I fee lguilty just owning the plans and not building them, I rather have someone else tanking over the project. We have built one as a side project, everything has a good fit and all that. It was designed by a naval architect with calculations, step file, building directions, cutting files. The price is 2000euros or 2150 USD with all rights included, original price was multiples... Size is 16x6 foot. Max hp 115, max persons 6, category C. Send me a PM if interested.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.