2002 Bass Tracker PT 165 Complete Overhaul looking for advice

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by NC.Traveler, Jan 17, 2023.

1. NC.Traveler

NC.Traveler New Member

I’ve recently decided it was time to upgrade the trolling motor to the MK Terrova and with that I also decided to replace the carpet.

Since I now have the entire boat ripped apart and completely cleaned down I was hoping to get some suggestions on any best carpet glue to use / any additions / mods to add such as flip up jump seats for the console area that when not in use can extend the rear casting deck / deck courtesy lights /Other lighting / Trolling Motor Trim switch install on bow / Electrical wiring / creating a bigger rod locker.

I’m also interested in understanding if it is possible to cut some of the foam off the rear deck to add some additional storage.

Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.