2.5 HP Suzuki Outboard statistics..

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Tug, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Tug

Tug Junior Member

I just got back from a minivacation on Georgian Bay..
    I traveled 116km in 2 days in my canoe...
    [​IMG]
    I was testing out my new 2.5hp suzuki outboard i installed on the canoe i built a few years ago..
    [​IMG]
    The boat fully loaded wieghed 400lbs 1/4oz...
    I had 1 litre oil containers full of fuel i kept dumping in everytime it ran out..
    On 1 Litre of fuel i averaged:
    Distance 24.325
    Speed 9.3 km
    Time moving 2:36
    MAx speed 13.125 km
    The views were awesome...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hercules had a great time and thinks this place is the best place in the world to play...
    [​IMG]
    This was my bed for a few nights...it was amazing to watch the meteor shower...a meteorite was falling at about every 5 seconds for awhile...like my own personal fireworks display...
    [​IMG]
    I even had time to stop at Henry's world famous Fish and Chips out on one of the islands...busy place 4 float planes took off while i was eating my pickeral dinner...
    [​IMG]
    The rock formations from erosion are interesting to look at...hard to imagine anything that could wear the granite into these wierd designs..
    [​IMG]
    Have a great summer all...
    Time to go out camping again...see you all in a few days..
    Cheers
    Tug

2. Manie B

Manie B Senior Member

Absolutely fantastic

this is the kind of adventure that makes me green with envy

no frikken way do you even THINK of doing such a thing in my country

they will steal EVERYTHING as they get their filthy paws on you, and you stand a 50/50 chance of losing your life

great adventure
    thanks for the info and pics
    do it again soon:cool:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.