1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Mini Boat Mold

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Pete Hoovey, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Pete Hoovey

Pete Hoovey Pete Hoovey

I am looking for a mini-boat mold in the 10' range. I ran across Mini Power Boats website and it looks like he was/is closing up shop. Anyone know if these molds are still available or where they ended up? Anyone else have a mold available? Thanks

2. mszek4u2

mszek4u2 New Member

mini boat molds

I know that it has been a month since you posted that you where interested in buying molds. I currently have two 10ft mini power boat molds for sale if you have any questions please let me know. Here is a video of the boat last year out on Lake Erie. (hope I did that right)

Thanks for you time.
    Michael Szekely

3. emeraldisler

emeraldisler Junior Member

Just noticed this , mini power baots were 13ft hulls

4. mszek4u2

mszek4u2 New Member

Before we bought these molds I was searching the net trying to find out info on these boats, and there are a lot of boats that measure 10'3" which is the same size as the molds I have, are considered to be mini power bots.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.