1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

96 Rinker Rocket Jet Boat Project For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bgage, Jun 9, 2007.

1. bgage

bgage New Member

I am selling my 96n Rinker Rocket Jet boat for someone that is in need of a nice boat eathier for parts or for the handy man. The boat has a Mercruiser
    sport jet xp 120 hp. The engine is in great working condition it also has a brand new
    AM FM Cd player with Bose speakers. The seats are in excellent condition along with the paint and the hull is also in great shape. I just had done last summer a new impeller and the seal around the intake grate replaced. I have the receipt to show what was done $1300. Now the part that needs to be fixed. Late last summer when driving up to the pier i ran over
    something that broke the Nozzle assembly, Rudder, and the gate assembly. In this happening it also broke the throttle cable.I dont have the mecahnical knowledge to fix this so if someone out their does the rest of the boat is in very nice condition. It will also come with the trailer.I never had the trailer registered but the title is free and clear. The boat is in Elkhart,IN. If someone would like a picture please feel free to email me along with any questions.

email-tibg20jj@comcast.net

2. toledoadr

toledoadr New Member

interested

If you still have this boat and want to sell it for parts please e-mail me back
    thanks.
    toledoadr@hotmail.com

3. And-Con

And-Con Junior Member

if you still have anything i am interested as well. add me to the email list and-con@live.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.