1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Scanoe mold - Free to a good home...SoCal

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by JesseBGood, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JesseBGood

JesseBGood New Member

Hello,

I have a 15ft square stern canoe mold in excellent shape that I'd like to get out of my garage. I'd hate to see it end up in a landfill.

It's beam is about 36-40" and it is a 2 piece split mold. It's now on plywood frames for rigidity and can be rolled on its casters. Square stern is nice as it allows you to run a small outboard or electric thruster.

Feel free to ask any questions. Located in Temecula CA and you will need a small trailer to transport. It's light but too long for any pickup. 2010-07-31 20.33.45.jpg 2010-07-31 20.33.21.jpg 2010-07-30 10.35.18.jpg 2010-07-30 10.34.54.jpg
    -Jesse

2. JesseBGood

JesseBGood New Member

P.s. It has a shapely "wine glass" posterior on it... ;)

3. Anthony Cassano

Anthony Cassano New Member

Hi Jesse I am interested. Is the mold for just the outer hull? I live in Napa so I might not be able to get there very soon but a couple of weeks is all I will need.
    Anthony

4. JesseBGood

JesseBGood New Member

Mr. Cassano,

Yes it is just the outer hull. Glad to see someone is interested in this diamond in the rough. It'll be here whenever you can get to it...unless... someone else gets to it first ;)

Any further questions let me know. That's a long drive to make to find out the mold isn't what you expected.

-Jesse

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.