1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Kayak mould for sale new look! Like the plastic ones!!

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by joseph sigley, Jul 12, 2010.

1. joseph sigley

joseph sigley Junior Member

Hi there
    I am making a kayak mould it is going to be just like the new plastic kayaks! on the Market!
    I'm building it for my self but if anyone would like a new kayak mould I can make another one, if anyone is intrested
    this type of kayak will sell very well.
    If anyone is intresed the kayak mould will be around 700 pounds new!!
    I will also be able to send you pics of the one I'm building for my self.
    Many thanks joe
    if intrested please email me
    joe33sigley@gmail.com

2. joseph sigley

joseph sigley Junior Member

I have decided to bring the price down to 500 pounds for the mould if anyone is intresed please email me on joe33sigley@gmail.com looking forward to hearing from you

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.