1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Steel Hull&Deck Tahiti Ketch, a John Hanna design

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by steelketch, Jul 11, 2008.

1. steelketch

steelketch New Member

My father is selling his steel chine hull John Hanna designed Tahiti ketch and I am helping him by posting this ad since he isn't familiar with the internet. Its the bare hull and deck with cabin. It was built in FL by a boatyard a few years ago and has been in storage ever since. It has the primer coat on it already from the boatyard, and is ready to be sandblasted and painted.
    After he retired my mother became ill and he has to take care of her and can no longer start to work on it.

He is asking $32k for it. Its in perfect condition and sitting on its trailer ready to be towed away. It would save someone a lot of money due to the high cost of steel these days, and of course time.
    Its located in N. Central area of Massachusetts usa.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.