1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

18' custom cc cat

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by aitkenkingfish, May 13, 2013.

1. aitkenkingfish

aitkenkingfish Junior Member

this is a one off head turning cat well im upsizing to a 25 foot with diesel power. ive had this cat 30 miles offshore runs great in a chop up to 2 foot with single 3 foot with twins. best setup for offshore is twin motors due to the ability to stay on plane at lower speeds. for inshore or lake single provides 47 mph. The hull is glass over wood. power has been removed boat needs cleaned & some minimal fiberglass touch-up & a new coat of paint. includes tandam alluminum trailer dual fuel tanks, hydraulic steering, custom steering tie bar for twin engines, cmc jack plate, flow scan, gauges & switch panel, under gunnel red deck lights, console red lights, bimini with rod gromets, 12 rod holders on center console, hull maching black & yellow seats, lenco troll n tabs, 10 gunnel mount rod holders, downrigger mounts,

absolutly awsome finshing machine hate to let her go but time to upsize.

2. aitkenkingfish

heres some pics my computer glitched & wouldnt open the attachment page.

well I guess ill have to email pics i cant get the attachment page to open I will try from anouther coputer tommorow.

3. aitkenkingfish

these pics are the boat right now last pic shows green underwater transom lights the twin 70's in the pic are not on the boat

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  4. aitkenkingfish

Im taking offers she needs to go so I can finish up my new project.
    clear title and has hin #

here are some in water pics ive got about 200 pics total durring restoration if your interested in more pics.

Attached Files:

5. aitkenkingfish

the total rod holder count is 28, two guest battery chargers a 2 bank and a 3 bank, flo scan, water presure gauge, & tach, jack plate, hydraulic steering,twin 20 gallon fuel tanks,lenco trolling tabs, removable dual level live well can be run at 15 gal or 30 gal. bow roller & anchor locker.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.