1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

1971 34' Manson Flybridge For Sale, $20k

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Boomerang, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Boomerang

Boomerang New Member

1971 Manson Flybridge
    Twin Perkins Turbo Diesels
    Onan 8kw Diesel Generator
    Borg Warner Transmissions 1.5:1

LOA: 34’9”
    BEAM: 12’1”
    Displacement: 14,750
    Fresh Water: 200 Gallons
    Diesel: 180 Gallons

Accommodations:
    Cruisair split AC system, Sleeps 6/7, 1 Electric Head, Fresh water system with Hot Water heater, 3 burner stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, SS sink. 120, 12v systems

Electronics:
    Color Garmin GPS 492
    Color Garmin FF/Depth
    JRC Radar
    AM/FM, CD
    VHF with digital ant
    All electronics have been installed within last year
    Ritchie compass, flybridge and galley

Electrical:
    Onan 8kw, shore power cable, blower, 4 batteries (2house and 2 cranking), upper and lower controls.

Upper and lower controls, all standard safety equipment, anchor, etc.

Boat is very strong and runs great, very fuel efficient but slow cruise speed of 10knots, I have invested much more than I am asking and have many receipts to show, upper deck replaced, both transmissions rebuilt, electronics, bilge pumps and lots more, all within the last year. Hull was wood but has been glassed over and the boat is ready to cruise/fish. Interior could use updating but the boat is solid and all systems work properly. Swim platform not shown in pictures. This boat is great for its age and price. Docked on Clear Lake, Seabrook, Texas. Email me at markdiaz@texascriminaljustice.com with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

wow nice boat ,,wish I didnt have mine,longliner

3. boatguy64

boatguy64 Junior Member

Am I understanding your description right, this is a wood boat, glassed over? When was the last survey? Findings on the survey? Don't need all the details of it, just the end of the report is an overview. In the photos, the details look a little, 'dark' and hard to make out. Is that just my screen, or do you have better pictures?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.