1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

15' Sea Fishing Boat Molds For Sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Guest, Dec 20, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Boat Molds for 15' Fibre Glass Sea Fishing boat. Full manufacturing rights included. Excellent boat, good inshore and offshore, planes nicely etc., I have a completed one which I will be keeping, but would be willing to demo.

Molds:
    Hull
    Hull cap
    Deck
    Cuddy
    Internal fittings

The molds have made 5 boats and are in tip top condition. I bought them for the boat that came with them and have no interest in boat manufacture, so they are wasted on me. Im in UK, email me for futher info.

Rob
    robsheldon@cableinet.co.uk

2. boat molds

That is exactly what I'm looking for, unfortunatly the shipping would make it cost prohibitive!
    I'm looking for a small center console to produce localy here in Bermuda. If you know of any inexpesive way to ship to Bermuda, i would be very interested in discussing the purchase.
    Kind regards,
    Chris Buchanan
    Bermuda Fiberglass
    Hamilton, Bermuda

3. Andrew Mcnulty

Andrew Mcnulty New Member

[your mail is not working, if this is still for sale could you reply to mine please. black@tiles30.fsnet.co.uk Thanks Boat Molds for 15' Fibre Glass Sea Fishing boat. Full manufacturing rights included. Excellent boat, good inshore and offshore, planes nicely etc., I have a completed one which I will be keeping, but would be willing to demo.

Molds:
    Hull
    Hull cap
    Deck
    Cuddy
    Internal fittings

The molds have made 5 boats and are in tip top condition. I bought them for the boat that came with them and have no interest in boat manufacture, so they are wasted on me. Im in UK, email me for futher info.

Rob
    robsheldon@cableinet.co.uk[/QUOTE]

4. remah25

remah25 New Member

Interested - 15' Boat Mould

G'day Rob,

I am interested in discussing the sale of your boat moulds you have. I am in Brisbane, Queensland in Australia and am looking at the viability of purcahsing these items, together with getting them shipped over to me in Australia. What price are you selling them for? And do you have any other boat moulds that are of different sizes which you are interested in selling?.

I am contactable on mobile 617 + 0423 633 515 or 617 + 3284 2002. A reply email is best sent to the email address on:- remah@bigpond.com and a copy to marina.brunskill@airservicesaustralia.com, please. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Russell
    (remah25)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.