1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

R/C toy boat molds for sale great Business idea

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by NJChris, Feb 10, 2015.

1. NJChris

NJChris Junior Member

Assorted V bottom, & Hydroplane perfect condition boat molds for sale.

producing 48" - 16" gas and or electric powered radio controlled boats.

many different molds avail
    from cigarette style offshore racing hulls to a miss Budweiser hulls.
    there are also new hulls built and have never seen the light of day.

unsure of pricing, please call text or e mail all offers. motivated seller

Attached Files:

2. aaronhl

aaronhl Senior Member

We Need To Talk

3. NJChris

NJChris Junior Member

please feel free to contact

4. aaronhl

aaronhl Senior Member

Yes I did text you, but you wouldn't just sell one mold, you said the lady you are selling them for wants to sell them all in one sale. I said I'd possibly be interested but I needed to know the brand or who they came from...you never replied after that. Did you also unload any of the other Rc boat parts yet? If you are motivated lets see a list of all molds and parts. You post the parts, prices and we will go from there. I've been driving and building gas Rc boats for over 10 years now.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.