I would like to try cataloging my threads, but need help.

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Schoonner, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Schoonner

Schoonner Senior Member

I know it probably sounds OCD, but I need to start cataloging informations.

:eek::mad::rolleyes::idea::D:cool::p

I think I might try moving toward Seattle and learning carpentry and a little about making boats there. :D That's not too far away, and I MIGHT be able to ride the bus there every day if bus service came up the hill. Otherwise I will have to ride my mountain bike down the hill. It takes a while to get there on the bus, but if I can get on it at like 4:AM I might be able to stay in Seattle all day at the school and ride it back before 5 PM.

I think it might just be better for me to move to Port Townsend or something, but that's way far away. I would like to volunteer there so I can have access to their library all day.

I love 1920's schooners. Hence, the name Schoonner. :D Therefore, I have a huge amount of information about Historic ships. I have been thinking about modifying 1920's schooners on the bottom and leaving them the same on top, but instead of 80 HP engines I want to use a 200 Hp Honda engine. I want her to have a hot tub, an efficient hull, Lots of horsepower, A dagger board raised with pulleys inside carbon fiber masts masts. I want to use something like a mix of hoops and grooves that are backwards and turned into seams at the masts for sails which are aerodynamic at the mast, boom, and gaff. :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.