1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Chop & Gel guns, molds & Plugs, parts, matierals

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Boatguy050, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Boatguy050

Boatguy050 New Member

For sale, Packaged deal.
    Sold as a complete package, will not break up, price is firm !!

1. Magnum 3500 gelcoat gun, boom & cart. Lots of spare parts, all paperwork and extra guns.

1. Magnum external mix chopper gun, cart & boom. Lots of spare parts & all paperwork. This gun has only had 1 drum of resin sprayed through it since new before storage.

6. 16' canoe molds, 3 styles, inner liner molds, seat molds, seat mold braces, end plug molds and a couple new plugs.

1. Brand new, not pulled, still on plug, 10' Dingy mold. Seat molds.

1. 11' sailing dingy mold plug.

8. Rolls of fiberglass material, most unused still wrapped from delivery truck.

3. Electronic box molds, some finished boxes, parts to finish more.

1. 14' fiberglass rowboat, braced inside for building new mold.

1. All information pertaining to the spec's of boats.

3. Different size new small center consoles. Mics windshield, grab rails.

1. Swim platform step mold.

And any other boat building stuff I run across I'll throw in. Located in S.E Alabama, near Troy AL. Fifty miles south of Montgomery, 40 miles north of Dothan AL. NOTE : PRICE IS FIRM ! WILL NOT SEPARATE ITEMS ! WILL NOT DELIVER PACKAGE ! $ 4950.00 Brian, email : boatguy050@yahoo.com
    Phone 334-672-2570

2. T. Grant

T. Grant New Member

3. ercraig

ercraig New Member

4. Boatguy050

Boatguy050 New Member

I still have this available. Plus a lot more I'll throw into the deal ! Willing to break this up ! You got cash call me. Tired of all the wannabe boat builders that just jerk you around, lie to you and never show up or follow through and can't get mama to give you a loan ! Brian 334-672-2570 call or text

5. Boatguy050

Boatguy050 New Member

text me your number and I'll sent photos.

6. Boatguy050

Boatguy050 New Member

Also have :
    2. tilt drum dollies.
    1 55 gal drum dolly.
    1 new box end grain balsa.
    1 new box glass bubbles.
    6 new boxes of chop.
    1 bait well bold.
    1 radar mount mold.
    2 in floor storage box molds.

Come buy the package get it all !!!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.