1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

12' Acorn Skiff Kit- Molds and More!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Drewman, May 10, 2009.

1. Drewman

Drewman New Member

I have a custom kit that I made for a glued lapstrake 12’ Acorn Skiff. No spiling! I built one of these boats expecting to build more, so I have put together a great package for someone who wants to build one as well.

The kit includes:
    -(2) Pre-scarfed, pre-primed 4x12 pieces of 6 mm marine mahogany plywood WITH ALL PLANK SHAPES ALREADY SCRIBED AND NUMBERED- NO SPILING!
    -Molds
    -Strongback
    -Lofting on framed plywood (for reference)
    -Patterns for multiple parts
    -Clamping Jigs for multiple parts (knees, floors, etc.)

This is a beautiful rowing or sailing skiff that can be built to yacht standards if you desire. It is light, strong, and will last for years. This stuff has got to go, so make me a reasonable offer, and we both might be surprised at what I’ll accept.

Email me for pics of the boat and more info at: andrewsmith@hughes.net

Attached Files:

2. Drewman

Drewman New Member

Bump.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.