Design Ebooks

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Velsia, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Velsia

Velsia Floater

After sorting through my many tomes that accompany a designer's life today, I realised how lucky I was to own so much literature to aid me in my work but this was tinged with sadness at the fact I can't carry it all to sea with me. Many times I have tried to get different works in electronic format but most of my favorite works are only available in hard form. Does anyone know where I can acquire some of the books we hold so valuable in a format that doesn't require a bookshelf to hold them? Even a way to easily scan whole books would suffice.

I have found Larson and Eliason and Skenes but few others. If anyone can direct me to others I would be deeply grateful as it would be so very useful.

Cheers

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.