boats' accesories

Discussion in 'Materials' started by signum, Oct 1, 2005.

1. signum

signum engineer

Does anybody knows some sources in Central or Eastern Europe of accesories for boats on good prices ?
    Signum

2. LP

LP Flying Boatman

Boat equip.

I built a 16' wood/epoxy sailboat that I fitted out very traditionally. Bronze fitting and the like. I purchased a fair amount of "stuff" from <www.classicmarine.uk.co>. I could find only a few bronze fittings at a better price in the US. I can't brag on their price on bronze screws and bolts though. They also carry the Holland Yacht Equipment line phenolic blocks. They are brown in color and blend with my bright finished wooden sailboat.l They are not "high-tech", but i thought them to be an exceptional value at a good price in this world of high-tech/high dollar equipment. If you or anyone else can find a better value, I'd like to know too.

Do you have any specifics on what you are looking for. I'm looking to fit out a powerboat and am half considering purchasing a used up or damaged boat to salvage the umteen fitting that I'll need. It's probably wishful thinking that I'll find something that it usable.

Best regards.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.